Monday, June 17, 2013

It's The Little Big Things In Life...

It has been a crazy busy time around here between work projects and wedding/social gatherings! It has been busy, but I have been having a blast.

I just returned from my best friend's bachelor/bachelorette party. It was a huge success and such a great weekend. It is hard to get a large group of people together and have them all get along! It was great! It was a big weekend for me along with everything else. One might be surprised to know... I had a few Small Victories this weekend...

I spent the weekend in Wisconsin Dells... as in THE Wisconsin Dells that is the "water park capitol of the world."... as in I HAD TO WEAR A SWIMSUIT! I haven't worn a swimsuit in oh... 2 years? I got the cutest suit (on sale of course) and... wasn't sure how I was going to feel. I  brought shorts and a tank just in case.... well I didn't need it! I was comfortable in the suit and in how I felt in it. BIG step for me.

The second "small victory" that I had was the dress that I wore. I. Miss Holly Ann. Got a dress that was super stylish, super cute and in a regular size. BAM! :) I was so excited about the dress. I got to wear something like "normal" woman do. Sounds super weird... so let me explain... I always had to wear the sweater over the dress bc I was self conscious over my flabby arms, couldn't wear the cute styles with the empire waist bc of my stomach and I could never find anything like that in the plus size section. I felt hot in that dress...!

It was such a great weekend, but now I have 1 month to fit in that bridesmaid dress...!!! I still have about 1.5 inches to get zipped... it is a hot little number, short, pink and fabulous. I can't wait to wear it! I just have to make sure I am comfortable in it, so I need to get my ass in gear!

I had a GREAT workout tonight. Busted my butt and I did sweat it off. I had a great time working out (weird I know!) but I am so happy to get back into my routine.

Keep your head up and keep trucking along!

No comments:

Post a Comment