Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My excuse...

This is moving week for me. I feel like I have 100 things to do and not much time to do it. I have chosen (yes chosen) to not go to the gym this week so I can get everything done. I am hoping for a walk here or there, but will not have my full workout.

I am not making excuses for myself and that is the reason why I say this is my choice and not listing a bunch of reasons why I "can't". I feel if I state it this way I am being truly honest with myself and not hiding behind a smoke screen.

SO! No gym, that means I need to focus on the other aspect of a healthier lifestyle: the food. I got a bunch of frozen Smart Ones for lunch and all that. Not the best choice, but my kitchen is all packed up! I at first was just going to grab a sandwich here and there, however I feel that it would be a set back if I eat out all week. I feel solid in my decisions and will hopefully keep on track this week.

I am so happy to move! It is an upgrade from the decent apartment that I have at the moment... and it has way more room!

Positive things are happening this week.

Have you ever heard yourself talking about why you "can't" do something and then later realize you could have made it work? (many times in my book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment