Monday, August 13, 2012

New Home: New Start

Well, it is the Monday after I moved. All I have to say is WOW, what a week!

I didn't go to the gym for a week. I was feeling so sluggish by the end. I still went on a walk at work and did a few things at home, but the gym is so much part of my life now... I miss it! (I NEVER thought I would be saying words like that!) I was still able to lose 1 lb. I will take it.

So it is a new week and a new beginning. I plan on getting back into my routine of gym, track, gym, track. I know I will feel better once I get a good workout in.

Of course I am even more motivated by watching EM: Weight loss Edition. It is a great thing that the show is on on Sundays. Every time I watch it I think: I can't wait to get to my goal weight. It refreshes my motivation for Monday and I am ready to go again.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment