Sunday, March 31, 2013

It has been a while!

Time for some catch up!

It has been busy around here and will only get busier! However, that does not mean I have been slacking with my healthy lifestyle.

I have kept true to my healthy ways and have made it out of Easter without gaining a lb. I will have the official weigh in tomorrow, but things are looking good.

I started a new weight loss contest. Most of the people on my team are ones that I have never met, but still work at MCHS. The winning team gets a fruit basket. Some would say "wahoo a fruit basket?". Myself personally... heck yes I wanna win that basket! I can be a competitive person and the weight loss contest will hopefully help keep that fire burning to lose the last 53 lbs. I have to go.

53 lbs. yes that is it! Starting at 313 lbs. a little over 2 years ago... and now I only have 53 to go. CRAZY to think about. I can't wait to reach the goal, but the biggest thing I got out of this contest: My Life.

The race is only a little more than 1 month away...! I am getting excited and nervous and well... just flat out amazed that I am going to be doing this. Run, walk or crawl... I am going to do this. I can't wait to see everyone that day... the friends and family that are running and coming to cheer, it is going to be a day to remember! I have finally stopped puking after my distance runs. As soon as I got outside and started running w/ water, I have been doing great. Still takes a lot out of me, but at least I am not getting sick. Progress!

That pretty much sums up what has been going on around here. I will get better at doing posts more timely in the future!



Ya gotta keep you head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment