Sunday, January 27, 2013

I am back!

On track that is!!

Last week I went back to the  basics. I had gotten out of the habit of measuring my food and really counting calories. Since I started over with loseit.com and keeping track of my calories once again, I am happy to announce... it worked! I have actually dropped over 5 lbs. in a week. (waiting for official weigh in tomorrow) I obviously was increasing my calorie intake w/o realizing it. Sometimes you just need a jump start to get back on track.

This is my 3rd year of my healthy lifestyle. Yes I have been doing this for awhile, but I am still learning daily and still struggle to keep things on track. I know I won't be perfect, but as long as I keep my positivity, I know I can do this.

What do you do to "jump start" your healthy lifestyle when you feel yourself getting of track?

No comments:

Post a Comment