Monday, January 21, 2013

Back to basics!

I did a little investigating into my habits last night. I realized my calories have slowly crept up the past couple of months. I have been getting too comfortable with what I "thought" I knew and just assuming I was eating the right portions. I just need to get a handle on the calories and I think I will be good. I know one thing that is affecting the portions is that I am doing more intense exercise. I am "starving" after and that is where the meals at night were getting bigger.

 I am back to using loseit.com. I started slacking off on that as well. I need to remember that this is a life time thing and I need to keep on top of portions and exercise for the rest of my life. I can do it, sometimes I just need a jolt (like not losing) to get me back to the basics of living a healthy lifestyle.

I know I got this! Keeping positive is the most important thing. I may get pouty, but deep down I know I won't or can't give up. I just need to whine a bit... so thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bad about measuring out portion sizes. It's so easy to eyeball it and say it's about a 1/2 cup or 1/4 cup. I just need to buckle down and measure instead of only saying I need to.

    ReplyDelete