Thursday, July 5, 2012

Funny work out moment...

Just thought I would share my laugh out loud moment while working out tonight. Maybe it will put a smile on your face!

I was doing The Work Out by Chris Powell. We were at the point in the work out where we do jumping jacks. (I say "We" but really it is me and my dvd haha) I was mid jump when... my shorts were all of a sudden mid-thigh! My shorts had slid down while working out. I didn't tie my shorts tight enough obviously!

Thank goodness I was doing this work out at home and  not at the gym... how embarrassing that would have been for me!

Take these moments as they come. You will have a darn good story to tell people later when they ask about your journey! (Just make sure this doesn't happen in the gym or at the track!)

No comments:

Post a Comment